Business Development Center Representative
Elkins Chevrolet was founded as a single dealership in 1991 by Mike Elkins and takes a family business approach in the automotive industry. Elkins Chevrolet takes great pride in our long history of excellent customer service as well as customer and employee satisfaction while maintaining high standards of ethical behavior. We aspire to continued growth in the automotive industry with our unique company culture by recruiting and retaining employees that can exceed our expectations. We are looking to recruit a Business Development Center Representative with exceptional customer service skills who is self-motivated, willing to multi-task, is hungry to earn, and willing to evolve and improve. Our service department offers a uniquely supportive work environment consistent with the progressive view of the entire dealership, which offers competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, 401k, productivity bonuses, holiday pay, sick time, vacation time, and personal days for full-time employees. Sound too good to be true? Ask the 60 plus employees that live it every single day, some of which have more than 20 years of tenure in both departments.
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Make outbound phone calls with the goal of making an appointment
- Maintain a pleasant disposition to entice customers to service with us
- Maintain a strong phone call to appointment ratio to earn additional bonuses – the more appointments you can make the more money you can earn!
- Understand the concepts within and maintain required quarterly manufacturer training
- Communicate exceptionally to customers
- Uphold high ethical standards
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma, Vocational/Technical School graduate or equivalent
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Maintain high productivity and high quality work
- Exceptional communication skills – both oral and written
- Thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to understand manufacturer’s specifications and adhere to documentation requirements
- Selected candidate must be able to work 12PM – 9PM Monday through Thursday and Saturday 8AM – 5PM
We offer continued growth opportunities for employees that have excellent talent, energy, and ambition to succeed. Salary and benefits are highly competitive and we offer continuous training to full-time employees, along with:
Medical, dental, vision, 401K, personal days, sick, and paid vacation.